Sunday, August 12, 2012

injurys injurys

One day at a baseball game me and my family were getting out of the car my dad told me to shut the door so I went to shut the door by mistake I shut my thumb in it I all most broke it. Thats one injury the next one is even worse. This time I was running in are basement the day after the power went out so it was pitch black. I had my big sister on my back. all of a sudden I felt this really bad pain in my foot I went up to my mom and dads room and I told my dad that I hurt my toe. he said I just stubbed it. I had a baseball game that day so I played the hole game I hit a home run. When I went home that day I took my sock off I could tell it was broken because it was all blue and green next day I went to the doctor he told me I broke it so I had to use crutches. I learned a lesson one don't give your big sister a piggy back ride two
 don't run in a pitch black basement.                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment